Those with ADHD are almost always exclusively visual (see) and kinesthetic (tactile) learners.
As adults, we tend to stray away from this as we ‘grow up’ but I say, don’t! Find what works for you.
- visual schedule of your day
- playing with a stress ball while you work
- finding a job with your hands instead of sitting at a desk
- take physical notes when in meetings
- role play future scenarios to practice
- create videos and graphs
Are you a visual or kinesthetic learner? What about auditory (hear)?
Love what you read? Subscribe to the blog and get it delivered to your imbox weekly!
Follow me in Instagram @drrobynny