Here is a little toolbox of ideas for making life a bit easier for those with ADHD!
- great physical pressure to help the body calm down and relax
- helps you remember what you need to do whether its paper or electronic, it needs to work for us and make us WANT to use it
- a physical timer or on a watch to help you start and finish tasks on time
Jar of Successes (love this)
- write down your successes and drop them into the jar. Read them when you need a pick me up
- reduce the noise from your environment that might distract you
Which tool do you use the most?
Love what you read? Subscribe to the blog and get it delivered to your imbox weekly!
Follow me in Instagram @drrobynny