Oooo I love this one today. Stop and review your tasks. So often, we get head down focused on what we are doing we lose sight of the past and future.
Take some time every so often to check in with your task:
- celebrate how far you’ve come! You’ve checked things off!
- are you still on track with where you want to go?
- if yes, are the next steps still the ones you need to take?
- if no, are you going in a new direction (which is okay!) or do you need to get back on track to what you wanted to do
- do you need to change anything based off the work you’ve already done?
Have you ever started work on a project and realized you didn’t throughly think out all the steps? It happens